Who is Ensoma Bodyworks? (NCBTMB Approved Provider #450901-08)
Marty Kestin, BS, MSW, LMBT, developed The Ensoma Method during the past 19 years in practice and training in physical rehabilitation, Neuromuscular, movement, Postural therapies and other unique body oriented methods of healing. (see the Ensoma Method page for more info).
Qualifications and Credentials
- B.S. in Rehabilitation – Springfield College, Springfield MA, 1991
- Masters degree in clinical social work – Yeshiva University, New York, NY, 1995
- Practitioner in Zen Bodytherapy – International Zen Institute, Shutesbury, MA 1995
- Graduate of The Chicago School of Massage Therapy, Chicago, IL, 2001
- Advanced Postural Analysis Specialist in the Egoscue Method of Health Through Motion – Egoscue University, San Diego, CA, 2004
- Nationally certified in Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork since 2001.
- Advanced trainings in neuromuscular and myofascial therapies.
- Approved provider in Continuing Education for the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork